Looking for the perfect place to hold your family or business event?
We have the perfect place for small to very large events at very affordable prices.
Click here for more information
Check out the exciting events coming to Shelby Parks & Recreation
Printable Coming Events Newsletter
"The Finest Quartets of the Carolina's" hosted by The Keys of Harmony set for Holly Oak Park set for Sunday, September 25th, 2016 has been CANCELLED due to an emergency situation. We are sorry for any inconvenience and will post as soon as we know a re-schedule date is for this event!
Parks and Recreation News
Keep up to date with the latest news and announcements:
Interested in Foot Golf? We would love to hear your feedback! CLICK HERE TO TAKE OUR SURVEY
- Shelby Gymnastics Fall Calendar NOW Available! Registration begins Aug. 18th
- Carrousel and Rotary Train Now Operating On Fall Schedule
- Shelby Aquatics Center Open On Regular Schedule; Last Day Open Mon. 9/5
- Pickleball Players Invited to Play At Shelby City Park, Mon-Thurs 6-7:30pm
- Shag Lessons at the Shelby City Park
- Royster Memorial Golf Course Now Offering Most Affordable Rates In The Area
- 2016 Exercise Schedule - Get Into Shape For Summer
- Park Testimonials
- Certain areas of Shelby City Parks Now Tobacco Free
- Comprehensive Parks and Recreation Master Plan
Your place to get all of the Park's sports news
- Registration for Fall Girl's Softball begins Monday, August 1st Thru Friday, August 26th
- 2016 Flag, Pee Wee and Midget Football Registration extended thru Monday, August 29th at Shelby City Park
- Shelby City Park Cheerleading (Ages 6-12) Aug 22nd Thru Aug 26th
- 2016 Girl's Fast Pitch Softball Parent Survey
- 2016 Boys Baseball Parent Survey
- Volunteer Background Screening Policy
Sign Up Now to get emails or text messages about sports and activity cancellations at Shelby City Parks
(It is free to sign up and normal text charges apply based on your phone plan)
To provide a variety of quality leisure services in a clean, safe environment for citizens of all ages.