frequently asked questions

click on each category below to see questions specific to that area of our city

  General    Parks & Rec    Utilities    Police 

Category: Police

How do I start a Neighborhood Watch?  
You can join or start a Neighborhood Watch very easily. Simply call the Community Policing Office at 704-482-4899. more...
How I get a copy of a police report?  
You can obtain a copy of an Incident Report or an Accident Report by coming by the Shelby Police Department more...


copyright 2006-2007 City of Shelby, NC - All Rights Reserved
website design by Biz Tools One