faq detailed response

<< return to previous page

Category: Utilities

How do I find out the utility service providers for my new home?

If you have moved into Cleveland County, the City of Shelby Customer Services Representatives will be happy to direct you to your utility providers. The City provides water, sewer, electric and natural gas services to many areas. If we are not your provider, we will gladly give you the name and contract information for your service area.

copyright 2006-2007 City of Shelby, NC - All Rights Reserved
website design by Biz Tools One