faq detailed response

<< return to previous page

Category: Utilities

How do I get a security light at my home or office?

If you have electric service with the City of Shelby, call our Customer Services Department at 704.484.6866. If you are a City of Shelby resident with Duke Energy as your electric provider, call 704.482.3434.

copyright 2006-2007 City of Shelby, NC - All Rights Reserved
website design by Biz Tools One