faq detailed response

<< return to previous page

Category: General

How can I address City Council on an issue or matter of concern?

City Council established a policy for citizens to appear before the board at their second regular meeting each month. Anyone desiring to address City Council must sign up with the City Clerk prior to 6:00pm on the night of the meeting by giving their name, address, and a short description of the topic on the sign-up sheet located in the Council Chamber. For further information, please contact the City Clerk at 704-669-6588.

copyright 2006-2007 City of Shelby, NC - All Rights Reserved
website design by Biz Tools One