faq detailed response

<< return to previous page

Category: General

How can I find or research a City ordinance (law)?

Navigate to Business Services and go to Municipal Codes of Ordinance via the City's codifier, Municipal Code Corporation, allowing access for viewing and researching. For further information, please contact the City Clerk at 704-669-6588.

copyright 2006-2007 City of Shelby, NC - All Rights Reserved
website design by Biz Tools One