faq detailed response

<< return to previous page

Category: Utilities

Does the City of Shelby Gas Department install gas appliances?

No, you will need to get a licensed contractor or plumber to install gas appliances and any house piping needed. We will not recommend a specific contractor.

copyright 2006-2007 City of Shelby, NC - All Rights Reserved
website design by Biz Tools One