faq detailed response

<< return to previous page

Category: Utilities

Where can I obtain a copy of the latest Consumer Confidence Report?

You may view a copy of the CCR on our website at www.cityofshelby.com/utilities/watertreatment or request a copy by calling the Utilities Operations Center at 704-484-6840, weekdays from 7:30 AM to 4:00 PM.

copyright 2006-2007 City of Shelby, NC - All Rights Reserved
website design by Biz Tools One