faq detailed response

<< return to previous page

Category: General

How long does it take to get a rezoning or conditional use permit?

You should allow six to eight weeks for rezonings or conditional use permit approvals. Contact Walt Scharer at walt.scharer@cityofshelby.com or Judy Webb at judy.webb@cityofshelby.com or 704-484-6829 for more information.

copyright 2006-2007 City of Shelby, NC - All Rights Reserved
website design by Biz Tools One