faq detailed response

<< return to previous page

Category: General

How do I report potholes?

Call our Administration Office at 704-484-6846 or e-mail your inquiry or concern with as much detail as possible on the address, location, and description to scott.black@cityofshelby.com

copyright 2006-2007 City of Shelby, NC - All Rights Reserved
website design by Biz Tools One