faq detailed response

<< return to previous page

Category: General

How do I report a Nuisance for abandoned or junk vehicles, overgrown lots, and dilapidated buildings?

Contact the City's Code Enforcement Officer located at 315 S Lafayette Street or call 704-484-6829.

copyright 2006-2007 City of Shelby, NC - All Rights Reserved
website design by Biz Tools One