faq detailed response

<< return to previous page

Category: Police

How do I start a Neighborhood Watch?

You can join or start a Neighborhood Watch very easily.  Simply call the Community Policing Office at 704-482-4899. Officers will be able to tell you if there is an active Neighborhood Watch in your neighborhood and who the block captain is so you can contact them and join.  If your neighborhood does not have a Neighborhood Watch, they will assist you in getting started and walk you through the process.  We will help you get started by notifying the neighbors and attending the meetings to show you how to run your own program.  For more information about Neighborhood Watch call the Community Policing Office located at the Cleveland Mall.

copyright 2006-2007 City of Shelby, NC - All Rights Reserved
website design by Biz Tools One